Books and Arts Reviews
- Review of ‘Immigrant‘, a poetry collection by Usha Kishore, July 2018, for The Lake Journal
- Review of ‘Glass Scissors‘, a debut poetry collection by Bobby Nayyar, February 2016, for The Asian Writer
- Review of the poetry collection Tradesman’s Exit by Mike Bartholomew-Biggs for ‘Eyewear’ website
- Play Ball by Srishti Dance Company
- Sacred Monsters: Akram Khan and Sylvie Guillem
- Amy’s View, directed by Peter Hall
Mar 13, 2017 With heart as calm as lake that sleeps – a collaboration with Caroline AreskogJones Sandycombe Lodge in Twickenham, once the ‘country’ villa of the artist JMW Turner has been restored and re-opened to the public. Caroline AreskogJones made two beautiful subtle silent films as portraits of Sandycombe Lodge prior to the refurbishment process. The first, With heart as calm as lake that sleeps, includes a script written by me https://vimeo.com/199215020 The second film is ‘diagram of a geometrical perspective on memory: after Turner’ https://vimeo.com/220287866 More details about the progress at Sandycombe Lodge: http://www.turnerintwickenham.org.uk/ See more work by Caroline AreskogJones: https://www.carolineareskogjones.com/
Features for Writers’ Hub, Birkbeck College
On Funerals #CmonBabyLightMyPyre Funereal Studies
CD: “LiTTLe MACHiNe” includes ‘Santa Fe’ based on my poem
Their first CD is sold out but you can listen to or download ‘Santa Fe’ here.
CD: And the Story So Far… Povestea de pana acum…
Bilingual English and Romanian CD produced as part of the poetry pRO project in 2009 | 21 poets and 17 translators | Includes Morphing read by me in English and the Romanian translation. Available from http://www.poetrypf.co.uk/.
A multi-media poetry exhibition from Hong Kong’s poetry group, OUTLOUD, for the International Literary Festival. See the poems